sábado, 6 de mayo de 2017

About Me

In the first class we had from ELT writing, we had to write an essay about ourselves so the new teacher could know us a little bit more.

My name is Catalina V. I am 16 years old. I live in Monte Grande and I am a student of 5th year on social studies from Newlands school. My parents are called Felix and Veronica and I have an older sister called Victoria. She has a boyfriend who I consider my brother called Roberto.

Resultado de imagen para plaza monte grandeResultado de imagen para familia de 4Resultado de imagen para colegio newlands



My size is 1,70m tall and my weight is around 60kg. I have naturally dark blonde hair and blue eyes. I don't consider myself thin or beautiful but i am working for accepting myself just how I am and i learned to be happy in that way.

I used to have an ugly attitude towards people when i was younger and i didn't like me that way. I used to be in a bad mood all day, but i started changing in these 7 last months and now i am not complaining so much and i am happy, treating people better and i am a better person.
When i finish school, i want to study law in UBA and then working in Tribunales with my family. I expect to be a public prosecutor one day. My hobbies are, for example, watching series and movies. I love movies and series that include love and conflicts between people. Other hobbies i have are listening to music all alone and having tea or going to parties with my friends. With my friends, i also love having sleepovers. However, what i most enjoy is playing hockey in the club. I am a fan of lanus, a football team.
As a conclusion, i feel myself a changed person and i can define myself as someone happy now.

Resultado de imagen para hockeyResultado de imagen para uba de derecho



Resultado de imagen para girl movies
Resultado de imagen para seriesResultado de imagen para party with friends tumblrResultado de imagen para sleepover








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario